Biggest Simple Gratin Potatoes Recipe special.
You be responsible roasting melt Simple Gratin Potatoes Recipe working 11 technique together with 8 including. Here you are get there.
process of Simple Gratin Potatoes Recipe
- You need 8 of medium size Potatoes (thinly sliced).
- give 2 tbs of Butter.
- This 1 1/2 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- give 1/4 cup of cream.
- add 1/2 cup of milk.
- This 1/2 tsp of Chicken stock.
- use 1 of onion (cut into dice).
- use 1 clove of garlic (thinly sliced).
- then to taste of Salt, Black pepper, and nutmeg.
- Prepare 175 gr of Bacon.
- also 100 gr of Grated Chees.
Simple Gratin Potatoes Recipe in succession
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees C..
- Heat the sliced potatoes in the microwave with the maximum heat for 4 minutes..
- In a saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic, stir for about 1 minute..
- Add the flour, and stir constantly for one minute. Stir in milk, cream, salt, chicken stock, nutmeg, and black pepper. Cook until the sauce has thickened..
- Layer the potatoes into bottom of the prepared casserole dish (make it one layer). Top with the sauce, bacon, and cheese..
- Make the second layer of Potatoes, top with sauce, bacon, and cheese. Repeat until all potatoes, sauce, bacon and cheese are used..
- Bake in the oven for 45 minutes, or until the potatoes are cooked well..
- Check the video, how did I make this recipe on my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/w9mJUKYOPuI.