Big Mini “Shepherds Pie” (Sans Corn) website.
You act steeping boil Mini “Shepherds Pie” (Sans Corn) applying 16 method moreover 4 together with. Here you are effect.
instructions of Mini “Shepherds Pie” (Sans Corn)
- This 4 of Potatoes (Russet, Idaho).
- use of Ground Beef (About 1 1/4 lbs.).
- a little of Leafy Veggie (Spinach, Kale, etc.).
- You need 1 of Onion.
- then 1 of Tomato.
- also of Tomato Sauce.
- This of Tomato Paste.
- Prepare of Cheddar Cheese.
- give of Butter.
- add of Milk.
- You need of Parsley.
- then of Garlic (A few cloves).
- a little of Black Pepper.
- This of Salt.
- add of Onion Powder.
- give of Garlic Salt.
Mini “Shepherds Pie” (Sans Corn) receipt
- Wash and peel your potatoes. Quarter them and plop them into some boiling water. When fork tender, remove and mash in a bowl. Throw a sizable hunk of butter in along with seasonings. Slowly add milk and mash until creamy..
- Sauté onions, garlic, ground beef and seasonings until meat is about half way cooked. Push everything to the perimeter of the pan and throw in a can of tomato paste. Let it heat up and then incorporate everything. Put your leafy veggie in and cook a until barely wilted. Add tomato sauce (or favorite pasta sauce) and bring up to temp. Turn it off and turn to the potatoes..
- In a 4x8 Loaf Pan, start layering that bad boy beginning with the potatoes. Make sure potato is your final layer. Top with a hefty handful of grated cheddar (or whatever you like)..
- Bake in a 350F oven (on cookie sheet to catch any spillage) until cheese is brown and bubbly. Everything is already cooked, so just keep an eye on the cheese. Immediately top with parsley. Let cool at least 10 minutes before serving to allow it to set up..