Best savings for Filipino Style Carbonara Recipe in stock.
You produce frying grill Filipino Style Carbonara Recipe working 11 method including 9 and. Here is how you score.
ingredients of Filipino Style Carbonara Recipe
- add 7-8 strips of Bacon.
- This as needed of Cooking oil.
- a little 500 g of Spaghetti.
- You need 1 pc of Beef Cube.
- then 1.5 cup of All-purpose Cream.
- also 6 tbsp of grated Parmesan Cheese.
- then 1 pc of onion; minced.
- give 2 cloves of garlic; minced.
- give 1/8 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- also 1 tsp of salt.
- use 4 cups of water.
Filipino Style Carbonara Recipe method
- Cook 7-8 strips of Bacon until crispy. Cook in medium heat for 2 minutes. Flip the bacon and cook the opposite side for another 2 minutes. Set aside. Save the bacon grease..
- Cook the spaghetti by pouring the 4 cups of water in a cooking pot. Let it boil. Add a 1 tbsp of cooking oil and add 500 grams spaghetti. Cook for 12 minutes or until al dente. Remove the spaghetti and set aside. Save 1/4 cup of water used to cook the spaghetti..
- Prepare the carbonara sauce by heating 3 tablespoons of bacon grease then saute onion and garlic..
- Once the onion softens, pour 1.5 cup all-purpose cream into the pan. Stir then add 1/4 cup water..
- Add the beef cube, stir well until mixed in to the sauce..
- Put 1/2 of chopped bacon and nutmeg into the sauce then stir..
- Add the cooked spaghetti. Toss until spaghetti gets totally coated with sauce..
- Add the 6 tbsp of Parmesan cheese. Toss and add rest of the bacon..
- Transfer to a serving plate. Serve and enjoy..