Best Lunchbox Mealsʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ: Fishcake omelette with Shrimpballs special.
You accomplish heating braise Lunchbox Mealsʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ: Fishcake omelette with Shrimpballs working 11 process furthermore 6 than. Here you go conclude.
process of Lunchbox Mealsʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ: Fishcake omelette with Shrimpballs
- also of Fishcakes.
- add 2 Tablespoon of soy sauce.
- then of Spring Onions.
- also of Carrot.
- You need of Eggs.
- a little of Minced pork (blended).
- then of Shrimps (small chunks).
- a little of Flour.
- a little of white pepper.
- This 2 of water chestnuts (optional).
- This of Rice.
Lunchbox Mealsʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ: Fishcake omelette with Shrimpballs modus operandi
- Slice the fish cakes into strips, not too thin so as to give it a chunky texture..
- Crack the Eggs into a Mixing bowl. Pour in 1 Tablespoon of Soy Sauce, White pepper, Chopped up Spring Onions and give it a good Whisk..
- Heat up some oil with a frying pan at 130°C and start stir frying the sliced fishcakes until golden brown..
- Spread out the fishcake across the frying pan and pour in the egg mixture around it letting the egg cover all of the fishcakes. when it’s golden brown flip the egg to the other side and cut it into smaller slices so as to fit within the lunchbox.
- Put the blended shrimps and pork together in a mixing bowl, add in 1 tablespoon of soy sauce, white pepper, sesame oil, carrot that is (chopped into bits), water chestnuts (chopped into chunks) and 1 table spoon of flour together with an egg. Start squishing all the ingredients together until they are mixed thoroughly.. press them into balls and pan fry them until golden brown..
- Fill the lunchbox with fishcake omelette and shrimpballs with rice at the side. garnishing it with spring onions and you’re ready to go ･ᴗ･.