Benefit Indian ginger tea promo. Ginger tea recipe With step by step photos - tea is a beverage I make everyday. ginger tea is a very common Indian beverage made from tea leaves and fresh ginger. Its also called as Adrak chai or. Tea recipe, Indian tea recipe, Poonam Borkar recipes.
Ginger Tea Recipe with step by step photos. Ginger Tea is a very common Indian beverage made from tea leaves and fresh ginger. its also called as adrak chai or adrak wali chai in india. If you're a ginger lover you'll start drinking more tea if you learn to make this. You produce roasting doctor Indian ginger tea adopting 9 program than 4 as a consequence. Here you are consummate.
program of Indian ginger tea
- give 1 glass of water.
- then 1 teaspoon of grated crushed ginger.
- This 1 teaspoon of crushed ilaichi or green cardamom.
- then 1 teaspoon of tea leaves indian chaipatti RED LABEL.
- give 1 teaspoon of fennel seeds.
- also 1 tablespoon of sugar or more according to taste.
- a little 1 teaspoon of laung or cloves crushed.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cinnamon stick half.
- This 1 glass of milk Luke warm.
It has no fats except milk and it's good for your health too so sit back relax read and try it! Ginger Cardamom Tea is a traditional beverage had by people all over India. West Indian Instant Honey Ginger Tea. Country/Region Ginger tea is a herbal beverage that is made from ginger root.
Indian ginger tea ingredients
- First boil the water.
- Now add all the ingredients one by one.
- Now stir at low flame for 2 to 3 minutes now add warm milk and have a boil for atleast 2 minutes.
- Your delicious ginger masala tea is ready.stay healthy friends.
It has a long history as a traditional herbal medicine in East Asia, South Asia, Southeast Asia and West Asia. Ginger tea can be drunk by itself, or served alongside traditional accompaniments, such as milk, orange slices, or lemon. You'll find new or used products in Ginger Indian Tea & Infusions on eBay. Turmeric latte or golden milk in glasses with ginger and lemons on a white table. Man hand holding glass of Indian tea with milk and spices also called masala tea or chai.