Cure Japanese Omelette with Okonomiyaki Sauce (お好み焼きオムレツ) in stock.
You prepare browning pressure-cook Japanese Omelette with Okonomiyaki Sauce (お好み焼きオムレツ) practicing 16 instructions furthermore 10 also. Here is how you consummate.
instructions of Japanese Omelette with Okonomiyaki Sauce (お好み焼きオムレツ)
- use of Okonomiyaki Sauce.
- then 3 Tbs of ketchup.
- add 1 Tbs of soy sauce.
- then 1 Tbs of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 Tsp of fish sauce (optional).
- give of Omelette with Fried Rice.
- You need 2 of eggs beaten.
- use 1/8 cup of shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- use 2 strips of cooked bacon chopped.
- give 1/2 cup of leftover rice.
- You need 1/4 cup of frozen vegetable blend (I used peas, carrots and corn).
- also 1 Tsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 Tsp of lemon juice with zest.
- Prepare T of Tsp freshly grated ginger.
- This 1 Tbs of Okonomiyaki sauce.
- This of to taste Furikake (Japanese rice seasoning).
Japanese Omelette with Okonomiyaki Sauce (お好み焼きオムレツ) program
- If making the bacon, preheat oven to 400 degrees F and cook for 10-12 minutes until crisp..
- Make Okonomikayi sauce by combining ketchup, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and fish sauce in a small bowl. Set aside..
- Beat two eggs in a bowl and set aside..
- Sauté vegetable blend until soft, about 10 minutes..
- Add rice, cooked vegetable blend and cooked bacon into a pan and stir fry..
- Add soy sauce, lemon juice, ginger, furikake and Okonomiyaki sauce to rice and cook until everything is incorporated, about 5 minutes..
- Add beaten eggs to a non-stick pan and cook until the bottom layer is firm and can be lifted by a spoonula..
- Sprinkle shredded cheese over eggs and fold in half..
- Arrange fried rice in a rectangle formation on a plate and gently layer omelette on top..
- Drizzle with remaining Okonomiyaki sauce and sprinkle more furikake and enjoy! いただきます ! (let’s eat!).