Dependable Gajjar Naan overstock.
You finish roasting steam Gajjar Naan testing 12 technique so 12 than. Here you go reach.
procedure of Gajjar Naan
- Prepare of For Naan Dough.
- use 350 g of all-purpose flour.
- a little to taste of Salt.
- use as needed of Warm water.
- then 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- a little of For filling.
- use 1 of carrot.
- give 1 of big onion.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 50 g of good quality butter.
- use of For frying.
- use of Sunflower oil.
Gajjar Naan program
- Prepare the ingredients.
- Measure the flour. I started with 200g but added more, in the end it was 350g.
- In a big bowl, mix the flour, salt to taste,2 tbsp olive oil, and warm water: add as much as needed, add slowly in small amounts, and knead it until all flour is incorporated.
- Prepare the filling, clean and cut the onion and carrot as small as you can and add some salt.
- Put some flour on your working surface.
- Take small balls of the dough and flatten them as much as you can, always carefully flouring the surface so they dont stick.
- Put a thin layer of room temperature butter on each naan. Last time i melted the butter but it was hard to control as it was too runny. This time i used room temperature butter and the result was great.
- Distribute the filling on the naan, like in the pic below.
- Roll up the naan, add some more filling as you roll it.
- It will look like this.
- Now roll it up to get a snail house shape and then flatten it out with your hand.
- Heat oil in a pan, fry both sides, turning the naan often, and pushing it a bit to flatten it out more. It's ready to be enjoyed..