Best Easy milo chocolate cake online. Hello Everybody I hope you try our Milo Chocolate Cake recipe Here are the ingredients and a few reminders. I'll show you how to bake a delicious Milo cake without an oven. This chocolate mug cake recipe has no eggs and can be made for one or two (if you like to share).
Delicious Two Layer Chocolate Cake with homemade chocolate frosting. This cake is simple, perfectly moist and the homemade chocolate frosting is simply divine! Is it a weird reaction to want to laugh hysterically when I spy something as delicious as this cake? You act sizzling coddle Easy milo chocolate cake using 5 program also 10 steps. Here is how you fulfill.
method of Easy milo chocolate cake
- give 3 tablespoon of all-purpose flour.
- add 3 tablespoon of milo powder/any chocolate drink powder.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- This 3 tablespoon of melted butter.
- then 3 tablespoon of sugar.
This Recipe of Milo Cake is so easy to make. Ideal snack for your kids without using an oven. Milo Cake with Condensed Milk Icing & Milo Ganache. A super easy chocolate cake that is an absolute classic favourite!
Easy milo chocolate cake separately
- Add 1 tablespoon of hot water into the Milo powder and mix it in a bowl.
- Beat 1 egg.
- Add sugar into the egg.
- Whisk well..
- Add all-purpose flour into the mixture.
- Mix well with a pair of chopsticks if you don't have a whisk.
- Add melted butter and mix well..
- Grease the mold with butter and pour the cake batter into the mold.
- Steam it in a steamer with the highest heat for 8 minutes (the time depends on the size of your mold).
You really can't go wrong with this simple and old fashioned chocolate cake. I adapted this super easy chocolate cake recipe from one in the NMAA Cookbook (it's pretty much the oldest and yellowest cookbook on my shelf - which. This Recipe of Milo Cake is so easy to make. Ideal snack for your kids without using an oven. Yes you can cook it in rice cooker or you can just steam it.