Best price for Easy Lakadi Mithai(Fiji Style) with Toyohira's Apple Jam discount.
You go for it baking griddle Easy Lakadi Mithai(Fiji Style) with Toyohira's Apple Jam testing 13 technique together with 14 together with. Here you are produce.
program of Easy Lakadi Mithai(Fiji Style) with Toyohira's Apple Jam
- Prepare of (Lakadi Mithai).
- also 1 cup of Plain flour.
- a little of Extra flour for rolling and dusting.
- also 1 tablespoon of Sesame seeds.
- add 1 teaspoon of Butter.
- a little 1 cup of Water.
- Prepare of Oil for deep frying.
- then of (Toyohira's Apple Jam).
- Prepare 2 of apples grown in Toyohira, Sapporo City.
- You need 2 tablespoon of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 180 g of Sugar.
- You need 2 cups of Water.
- also 1 tablespoon of Salt.
Easy Lakadi Mithai(Fiji Style) with Toyohira's Apple Jam ingredients
- Mix butter and flour together till it becomes fine bread crumbs.
- Add sesame seeds and mix it quickly.
- Add water gradually and make a dough that is not too soft/hard..
- Roll the dough into a ball shape, flatten it and then coat it with dry flour..
- Take it and roll it to about 4mm in thickness..
- Cut it into 3 sections, and cut each section into thin strips..
- To cook Lakadi Mithai, put it on medium to low heat and heat up some oil.
- When your oil gets hot, deep fry Lakadi Mithai till it becomes light golden color.
- To make apple jam, put water and salt in a bowl.
- Peel apples and remove cores.
- Cut into quarter slices and soak in bowl..
- Take apples out of the bowl and add sugar and lemon juice on a medium heat pan.
- When it boils, cook it for 30 minutes on low heat.
- Mix Lakadi Mithai and jam together.