Build Simple Buttermilk Biscuits Dipped in Some Butter review.
You cause heating simmer Simple Buttermilk Biscuits Dipped in Some Butter accepting 6 process than 7 as a consequence. Here is how you put it over.
method of Simple Buttermilk Biscuits Dipped in Some Butter
- add 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- This 2 1/2 cups of flour.
- also 1 1/2 tbs of sugar.
- add 1 1/2 tbs of baking powder.
- This 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cups of buttermilk.
Simple Buttermilk Biscuits Dipped in Some Butter ingredients
- Heat oven to 450 degrees..
- Melt butter and pour melted butter into baking dish..
- Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt..
- Mix in buttermilk. Batter will be sticky. That's what you want. If it's dry, add a bit more buttermilk so batter is sticky, but not too sticky..
- Pour batter on top of butter inside baking dish. I used a knife to cut some squares. It's ok if the butter flows to top of batter..
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until brown on top..
- Enjoy with some whipped butter, preserves or whatever you like to eat biscuits with..