Buy Masoor Dal (red lentils in Indian spices) in stock.
You cook grilling sear Masoor Dal (red lentils in Indian spices) proving 18 prescription as well as 8 furthermore. Here you go pull off.
instructions of Masoor Dal (red lentils in Indian spices)
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- also 1/2 cup of red lentils.
- then 1/4 cup of corriander.
- use 3 of green chillies.
- also 1 of few curry leaves.
- use 1 of big tomato.
- a little 1/2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- a little 1/2 of raw mango.
- This 1 1/2 tsp of corriander powder.
- This 1 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- then 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- give 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- then 1 1/2 tsp of sambhar masala.
- also 1 1/2 tsp of mutton masala.
- add 1 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- a little 1 of salt to taste.
- also 1 of water as required.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
Masoor Dal (red lentils in Indian spices) individually
- soak da lentils for 10mins in luje warm water..
- Now in a pressure cooker heat oil. add the onions saute it a bit, add ginger garlic paste, corriander power, cumin powder, turmeric, red chilli powder and mix well..
- now add the red lentils after draining out the water. mix well.if the micture starts to stick at the bottom of the cooker add a tad bit of water.saute it for half a minute..
- now add 2 cups of water, chopped tomato, green chillies, corriander leaves, few curry leaves, chopped raw mango,mutton masala, sambhar masala, garam masala and salt as per taste..
- cover it with the lid and give 4 whistle. switch off the gas and let it rest for 10mins.
- garnish it with corriander leaves and serve hot with rice..
- ***all the indian spices can be found in any indian supermarket..
- you can adjust the consistency of the dal according to your preference. if you like it thick gravy then give 2 whistle extra.